Monday, July 25, 2011

The Love List {Travel Edition}

"Vacation all I've ever wanted......"
It's summertime, so let's talk about vacay.

I'm not going anywhere this summer (except for a couple days at Kentucky Lake) but that doesn't mean I can't dream.

So this post is going to be about the places I wish I were going this summer.
It's not going to be depressing at all.


5. Miami
I took my mom to Miami for her 50th birthday and ever since then we've both wanted to go back. Gorgeous beaches, amazing shopping, fabulous places to eat.......I would go back in a second.

4. San Francisco
"Whatever happened to predictability? The milkman, the paperboy, evening tv."
Ever since I was little I wanted to go to where the "Tanners lived."*
As I've grown up, though I've learned a million more reasons why I've wanted to go there and I need to make it happen. Sooner rather than later.

3. London
I heart London.
I want to visit Westminster Abbey, Harrods, Big Ben, the London bridge(and hope it's not falling down, youknowwhati'msaying?), Buckingham Palace......my list goes on and on.

2. Bali
<span class=
Specifically this private resort. I want to go where there's no technology. I'm thinking honeymoon here?

1. Ireland
This is the number one place I want to go and I can't wait until the day that I get to go there. And I will go there.
I can't wait to eat fish n' chips in a real Irish pub. It's on the bucket list.



Where are you dreaming about?

No comments:

Post a Comment