Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"Be a pal, lift up my hand and smack her with it."

If you know the tv show from whence that line comes, you are awesome.
And yes, I just used the word whence.
Deal with it.

Anyway, the point of this post is to talk about my adventures of late.
Specifically the one where I get a personal trainer and he proceeds to kill me.

It's a good kill me, though.

Although I've never been more sore in my entire life and I don't know if I should be as excited about that as I am.

So, I hired a personal trainer at the beginning of November.
I go twice a week for personal training sessions and then do cardio on the other days.
Recently, I've begun doing the 30 Day Shred with my mother and let me just tell you how much I want to tell Jillian Michaels not to phone in her workout.  I hear her voice saying "Don't phone it in..." in my sleep.

Anyhow, I've lost 10.3 pounds thus far.
Yes, I just used the word thus.

I'm down some inches in some places, too, but I don't feel like typing all the details out.

This is my version of The Biggest Loser.
And it really should be recorded, but NBC hasn't emailed me back so I'm going to start blogging it.

Feel free to comment.
Unless you're going to talk about chocolate, french fries or chicken biscuits.
Then you have nothing I want to hear.


No comments:

Post a Comment