a. Put together a list of 30 things you want to accomplish in the 30 days November contains.
b. Do the 30 things in no particular order.
Simple enough, no?
Here is my list:
1. Keep a food journal every day.
2. Set up the home office.
3. Pay for the person behind me at Starbucks.
4. Get a personal training membership.
5. Clean out clothes and donate.
6. Christmas card pictures/order cards.
7. Make cookies for neighbors.
8. Wear a different outfit every single day.
9. Pick a book of the Bible and deep study it.
10. See 3 new movies.
11. Draw up detailed plans for our 2 holiday parties.
12. No carbonated beverages.
13. Scan/upload/sort all pictures to my computer.
14. Start a savings account for Haiti missions trip in July 2012.
15. Compose detailed Christmas list and start(and finish?) shopping.
16. Make a meal for someone else.
17. Send out 2 cards per week in the mail.
18. Try 3 new foods.
19. Create/order new business cards.
20. Yoga or Pilates class once a week.
21. Take sewing machine to be fixed.
22. Purchase new duvet cover.
23. Go see an IMAX movie.
24. Tour the Brooks Art Gallery.
25. Research new cameras.
26. Start non-profit outreach for work.
27. Start my 2012 resolution list.
28. Get a massage.
29. Spin class once a week.
30. Drastic hair change.
I'll update as I've completed different ones!